At Schneider Mechanical our top priority is our customers’ safety. We know that countless people are staying at home in an effort to curb the spread of the Coronavirus (Covid-19), and that comfort is important. Our Austin HVAC technicians are still available for the needs of our customers, and we are taking every precaution to prevent the spread of germs and viruses. Whether in homes or businesses, we are wearing protective eyewear, masks, gloves, and using germicidal wipes to sanitize every surface, device, and piece of equipment we come in contact with. We want all of our customers to know we are doing our part to protect the health and wellness of not only our customers, but our employees. Thank you for your continued trust in Schneider Mechanical!
- HVAC Repair in Austin: Do You Need Repairs or a Replacement?
- Family Helping Families: Schneider Heating and Cooling
- 5 Heating and Cooling System Maintenance Tips to Prevent Costly Repairs
- All About Condenser Units: When Is It Time to Repair or Replace Them?
- How to Choose the Best Austin Heating and Cooling Company for Your Needs